- Travelers seeking to stay for less than a month for tourism purposes do not require a visa provided that they possess the following on arrival:
- A passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of entry.
- Confirmed onward/ return air ticket.
- Onward visa.
- Confirmed Hotel Reservations.
- Sufficient funds for maintaining one-self during the period of stay.
- Details of the Passenger’s passport.
- A Letter stating the purpose of visit and the intended duration of stay.
- Proof of means of arrival and departure with approximate dates.
- A Sponsorship Application is needed by the Immigration Office. It can accompany a Covering Letter from either the Sponsor in Nauru or by the Indian Company.
- Applications submitted in New Delhi are referred to Nauru and the process may take 2 to 3 weeks.
- Visa validity is given as per the requirement
Both visa procedures are either dealt by a Business House in Nauru or by relatives or friends in Nauru as the case may be. There are no application forms. Correspondence should be with the:-
Principal Immigration Officer, Immigration Department. Tel: 4443161 Fax: 4443189.