Embassy has stopped issuing Tourist Visa.
- The Applicant should have a valid passport.
- Copy of the applicants passport.
- Two visa form (photocopy not allowed). Embassy will issue the form at the cost of Rs. 10.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- A Covering Letter from the Indian Business House indicating the nature of business to be undertaken.
- ORIGINAL Invitation addressed to Embassy, duly stamped by immigration department Mozambique OR ORIGINAL Recommendation Letter from Indian Chambers of Commerce requesting to grant Visa.
- If the visit is being sponsored, a copy of the residence permit and the passport of the Sponsor are required.
- Copy Confirmed onward/ return air ticket.
- Proof of funds in the form of bank statements, property papers and Income Tax Returns.
- Original Yellow fever vaccination certificate is required. A Yellow fever vaccination certificate is valid for 10 years, beginning 10 days after vaccination. Vaccination shot to be taken accordingly.
- Normal Visa procedure takes 3 to 4 working days.
This is the Common Visa Fees structure for Tourist and Business.
Visa Fee is to be paid by Demand Draft in favor of the “Embassy of Mozambique” payable at New Delhi.
|Single Entry||INR 5,146|
|Single Entry (Urgent)||INR 10,106|
|Multiple Entry||INR 13,826|
|Multiple Entry (Urgent)||INR 18,786|
Processing Time : 03-04 working days (Tourist)
Processing Time : 03-04 working days (Business)