- The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least six months from the date of application for the visa.
- Photocopy of the applicant’s passport (first and last page).
- Two visa form (photocopy allowed).
- Two recent passport-size photographs.
- A Covering letter explaining in detail the purpose and duration of the visit. The letter should be addressed to the Visa Consular – Embassy of Mongolia.
- Confirmed onward/ return air ticket.
- Invitation letter from the Ministry of Mongolia in case of Business purpose.
- Proof of accommodation or hotel reservation in case of Tourism purpose.
- Bank statement of last 3 months.
- Processing time is 4 working days.
Urgent Visa fee Aprx Rs. 1925
Processing Time : 03-04 working days (Tourist)
Processing Time : 03-04 working days (Business)