Visa is not issued.
- The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least 6 months from the date of application for the visa.
- Photocopy of the passport (first and last page).
- Two visa forms (photocopy not allowed).
- Two passport-size photographs with blue background.
- Covering Letter from the applicant stating the purpose and duration of stay.
- Confirming visa approval from the Immigration Department in Tripoli, faxed directly to the Embassy, giving name of the Applicant along with passport details.
- Visa cable number from the immigration in Libya. This visa cable number has to be arranged by the business associates in Libya.
- An original medical certificate, of physical fitness, confirming that the Applicant is not suffering from AIDS or cholera is also required with its Arabic translation.
- Medical certificate should be issued by authorized medical centres. The addresses are mentioned below. The charges are INR 3000/- (approx).
|Embassy Service Charge||Rs. 1,011/-|