Tourist Visa not Issue
- The Applicant should have a valid passport with minimum six months validity.
- Colored photocopy of the passport.
- One typed visa form and should not be hand written (photocopy allowed).
- Four passport-size photographs with white background.
- A covering letter from the Indian Company explaining the purpose of visit.
- The Sponsor in Iraq needs to apply for the visa approval to Ministry of Interior and they will forward the Application to Ministry of Foreign Affairs for the approval. This process can take 15 to 20 days.
- Sponsor needs to send the approval copy to the Applicant in India as it is required at the time of submitting the visa application.
- Medical certificate from Embassy authorized doctor.
Note :- All applications refer for approval to Ministry of Interior