VISA ON ARRIVAL FOR INDIAN NATIONALS
- For Indian National visa available on arrival Must hold Return Ticket,Froex. and accommodation proof and onward visa, sufficient funds to cover stay.
- The Applicant must have an aprooval from the Consulate in India before one can obtain the Visa on Arrival.
No visa is required for a stay of up to 31 days. However, to enter Cook Islands, the traveler should have:
- A passport valid for at least twelve months beyond the intended period of stay.
- It is mandatory to have two blank pages opposite to each other.
- A confirmed onward/ return air ticket.
- Onward visa.
- Proof of funds & confirmed accommodation arrangements.
Visa is required for a stay of above 30 days. Indian nationals may contact Cook Islands Consulate in New Zealand. For address please refer to International Help Addresses