For All the Categories
- Valid passport in original.
- Photocopies of passport (first and last pages).
- Covering letter mentioning the purpose, date of travel & brief about the Applicant.
- One visa application form along with one recent photograph attached in the area meant for it.
- Invitation letter from Burundi (for business travel only).
- Confirmed return air ticket.
- Any relevant document for the travel.
- A yellow fever vaccination certificate is required from travellers over 1 year of age. A Yellow fever vaccination certificate is valid for 10 years, beginning 10 days after vaccination. Vaccination shot to be taken accordingly.
- Sufficient funds to cover the period of stay in Burundi are required.
- Visa is valid for a maximum of 1 month only.
Note:- Visa can be obtained on arrival for Tourist & Business Categories at Bujumbura Airport. Following are the documents required:-
- Applicants Valid passport and Photocopy of the passport.
- Two passport-size photographs.
- Confirmed onward/ return air ticket.
- Proof of Funds.
- Hotel Confirmation / Letter of Invitation.
- Covering letter from the applicant on the company letter head.
- Yello Fever Vaccination Certificate.
- Visa Fee is approximately USD 90.
For One Month Only
The Visa Fee is to be deposited in the bank (in Dollars and in cash). Detail given below:-
Bank Name: Kotak Mahindra (D Block, Vasant Vihar)
Account No: 3811338102
Account Name: Embassy of the Republic of Burundi Consular Section AC
Tourist : 02-03 Working Days