- Indian Nationals require a visa to enter Barbados.
- Visa can be obtained from the Barbados High Commission in London,UK or Washington, USA.
- For obtaining the visa from London, the personal presence of thetraveler is required unless he is a well-traveled and frequent visitoror a commercially important person.
- It can also be obtained on arrival at the Grantley Airport withprior written confirmation. For this, the traveler must send advanceinformation to the address mentioned below with details of the passport,date of arrival, flight number and destination. This is conveyed to theGrantley Airport so that the passport is endorsed on arrival.
- The validity and fee for the visa varies, but it can be processedthe same day if the application is submitted in the morning.
Ministry of Foreign Affairs & Foreign Trade
1 Culloden Road, St.Michael,
Tel: (246) 431-2200
Fax: (246) 429-6652 / (246) 228-0838
Email : email@example.com
Or Documents can be sent by Federal Express, DHL or LIAT Quikpak with a Prepaid Return International Airway Bill to the following address:
Barbados Immigration Department:
Careenage House, Wharf Road, Bridgetown,
Tel: (246) 4344100
Fax: (246) 4260819
E-mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
OR Grantley Adams International Airport
Tel: (246) 4184180
Fax: (246) 4207180
The following mentioned documents must be sent for visa:
- Copies of passport pages with endorsements (STAMPS/VISAS etc.)
- 2 Visa Forms duly filled and signed by the applicant (photocopyallowed).
- Two recent passport size photographs.
- Covering letter from the applicant stating his name, designation,passport number, purpose, duration of visit and bearing a returnaddress.
- Persons residing in a country other than their place of birthmust submit proof of legal resident status in the adoptive country.
- Marriage certificate (for persons seeking to visit on honeymoon).
- If Employed an Employment letter must be enclosed.
Tourist/Business : 09-10 Working Days