Note: Indian Nationals now need visa for Bahamas. The same can be applied at The British High Commission in New Delhi.
You can apply online at https://www.visa4uk.fco.gov.uk/
- The Applicant should have a valid passport valid for at least 6 months.
- One visa form (photocopy allowed).
- Two photographs with against a white background.
- A covering letter from the applicant mentioning the purpose of travel, duration of stay, etc.
- Original Bank Statements for last six months.
- Original Income Tax Returns for last 3 years.
- Original salary slips for last six months.
- If traveling for tourism purposes – leave letter from the Employee.
- Photocopies of all the originals are to be submitted along with the originals. All original documents will be returned only after the visa is processed.
Visa fees has to be paid online using Visa or MasterCard debit or credit cards or via e-wallet (PayPal or Skrill).
Handling and Forwarding Application fee – Rs. 11,500/-
Processing Time : 06-08 weeks